Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sad news stacks

Sad news 1:



Sad news 3: It is unfortunate that I'm once again in the process of looking for a guild. Despite all that I've heard regarding guilds finding it difficult to recruit, no-one has responded to my LF guild postings in trade chat, and the few I've approached don't have the right raiding days for me.

So if anyone knows of a guild looking for a Holy priest (Disc offspec) with a good attitude then let me know either in the comments or via email. My constrictions are as follows:

- 10-man raiding preferred.
- I will move server for the right guild, must be stable.
- I will not change faction. (I can't heal gnomes I just.... I just can't).
- I can raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings, I will be online at other times for out-of-the-blue raiding or backup but can not guarantee other days.

~Reala