Thursday 7 April 2011

Saga's 20 days of WoW challenge: Day 8

Slack updating! Some bits and bobs have been going on with other my other online projects, and since I'm still in a position of no raiding I haven't been playing WoW much. Many thanks to those who commented and emailed me their guild offers, I will certainly be considering my position carefully.

When you get down to it though, I'm so far behind in Saga's challenge!

Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you

I haven't really been around long enough for anyone to know the first thing about me, I thought this would be easy! It wasn't. Nevertheless:

1. I use a Razer Naga. I wrote this before I wrote my review on them. It still counts.

2. I use a combination of Bagnon and Mr Plow to organise my bags and bank. I nearly went spare when Mr Plow wasn't working on a recent patch, my OCD knows no bounds.

3. My favourite coffee is Illy, I don't raid without being under the influence.

4. Reala's name is from one of my favourite video games NiGHTS into Dreams which was released on the doomed SEGA Saturn in 1996.

5. My other favourite games through time are Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic the Hedgehog 3 plugged in to the top (Knuckles ftw!), Pokemon Yellow (I liked having Pikachu around ok), Rainbow Six Vegas and Bioshock.

6. I'm a graphic designer by day, illustrator by night.

7. My favourite armour set is tier 9 (for Horde priests anyway) and Reala always wears it for 'publicity shots' (see above). It was the first full set I acquired but, and I feel this is almost more important, it's beautiful. Tier sets since have really, REALLY missed the mark for me since, they're homogeneous and gimmicky and I find myself unable to identify classes easily by their armour when standing around Orgrimmar, which is bad design imo.

8. I live on a farm with three horses, three cats, two dogs and intermittently sheep and chickens. I have been known to bolt during the middle of a raid to chase down an escaped pony. We have better fences now.

9. In old Orgrimmar I sat in the Valley of Strength on a roof near the Auction House. In new Orgrimmar I sit in the Valley of Wisdom on the ledge behind the totem.

10. Undead male casting is my favourite animation.

~Reala